Wednesday, January 31, 2007

an unfortunate email

If you have gone to school for 7 years to become a pharmacist, you should know what a sterility test for the IV room is. Unfortunately for me, the wording of my email to the entire department started a mass panic. Here’s what it said:

Over the next couple of weeks, Don Rubin will be contacting those who need to participate in the sterility testing. Not everyone will need to take the test; however, for those that are contacted, this test is mandatory.

Thanks,
Emily


According to many, I have just given one of the older pharmacists control of the future generations of our department’s families. At least I bring humor to this department.

3 comments:

Trey said...

Hahaha...I bet some folks were a little concerned. :)

Btw, got the birth announcement today! Personally, I prefer getting the announcement later; it allows Carter to wear a totally clever outfit. Otherwise, it's that generic hospital photo. Boo for that!

Unknown said...

Em...hilarious!
Too funny :)

cr said...

Hahahahahahaa! I love when emails have that effect on people.