Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Should it stay or should it go?

Lately, I have been thinking that I should have taken more time to create Carter the nursery I think he deserves. I spent months agonizing over what to put in our little girl room and we spent a lot of money to create the most wonderful designer nursery. When we had to redecorate for Carter, the urgency to have a finished nursery set in and his nursery was completed in 2 days, compliments of Target. I now want to change his nursery completely. But who am I redecorating for? Will Carter even notice that his bedding has changed? I think I’m just trying to be an equal opportunity mommy. Everyone gets the same quality stuff. If I do for one, I should do for all. What do y’all think?
-Emily

3 comments:

corrie said...

That's one cute baby there. It'd be hard not to give him the royal treatment. Unless you only have just the one kid. And then you'll just spoil him (believe me, I know!). It's worth the effort. But not too much effort. We can't support that.

Trey said...

AAH! I hate it when posting comments doesn't work quite right and, as a result, the words you typed become lost forever!

Anyway, what I said was that maybe you could save your energy for the next time that Carter will require a room makeover (toddler age, maybe?). That's when he'll start being able to remember what his room was like anyway. Having said that, though, I'm sure it must be hard not to just buy everything in the store for such a smiley child! :D

Corrie said...

ROSS!! I know that's you, posting as me! You quit it, you big weirdo.