Thursday, March 29, 2007

Corrie's twin

Corrie's twin came into the office today. It freaked me out and I couldn't stop looking at her. Let's compare the two. The first picture (acquired from facebook) is a picture of the girl from today. She is on the left.



Now, here is a current picture of Corrie (she's on the right for those of you who don't know her).



Isn't that amazing?! This girl is even an Ole Miss graduate. Strange, huh? It's like Erin having a class with Emily M. Welch while we were in school. My name is Emily N. Welch. The other Emily was only a year younger than me.

Everyone has a twin. Have you met yours?

4 comments:

cr said...

This post freaks me out. You will need to do a follow up soon so that this is not the first thing I see each time your blog loads. FREAKY!!!

Trey said...

I'm SO amazed by the look-alikedness.

Middle School Survivor said...

That's not the same girl! This one is just graduating from Ole Miss (and her hair is not puffy).

Ginny said...

freaky weird. actually, i was WITH corrie when i met my doppleganger. i also clearly remember corrie advising me to destroy her before it was too late. (apparently that is what you do with dopplegangers). watch out, folks.