Monday, August 15, 2005

Thad Cochran

I framed Thad Cochran today. Ha ha! Republican party fear me!!! I've got the dirt on ol' Thad. Nah. I work for Wyatt Waters and all I did was frame a portrait he had painted of Thad, but it sounded fun!

That sounds like a good start to our blog. Welcome. Hopefully we will keep up with this and not let it get covered in the digital cobwebs of the internet. If anyone doesn't know Emily and I, we are a newlywed couple living in Ridgeland, MS. We live with our young puppy, Tobey.

Our new apartment is great. There is lots of running room for Tobey and a fireplace for Emily to hang her bridal portrait. It's funny how people put some of their most expensive and treasured items at the place that receives the most fire damage if the fire gets out of control. We also have separte sinks so she doesn't have to put up with all of my toiletries...and vice versa.

Both of us are starting grad school on August 23rd. Emily is getting a Master's in Education and I am getting a Master's of Fine Arts. We are both excited about going back to school. We both plan on teaching after those degrees are completed in about 2 years.

Well, I'm going to end this here and try to post some pictures.
Bye.

Richard and Emily

No comments: