Saturday, April 19, 2008

Emily is the ENTIRE English department?!?!

Yes, that is correct. I accepted the secondary English teacher position at Tri-County Academy for the upcoming school year. I will be teaching English I, II, III, and IV. I will have 2 English IV classes and 1 each of the rest. I think I will also be teaching a writing/speech class, but I'm not sure about that one. Since we are moving to Vaughan in June, it seemed only fair to the guys (and our gas budget) to work closer to home. I have added the link to my new school on the left. If you are not familiar with TCA, check it out! I am excited that I get to say "Go Rebs!" again.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh, Em! Wow! Congrats!!

Trey said...

Very exciting stuff! :) You should make all the kids read really weird stuff, obviously. ;)

Trey said...

And...how nice that TCA gives you a volume discount on kids. ;)

Trey said...

Kids' tuition, that is.