Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Schooooool's out for summer!

Ok maybe only 3 weeks, but you rock alice cooper!! we just finished another semester of school. we are tired and the house is a mess. it's a good thing our friend trey is coming to visit so he can clean our house. he said he had a wedding to go to but i don't think he'll have enough time for that.

as soon as i take some pictures of my work from this semester i'll post them. anyway, i'm tired and kathy griffin is on TV making em laugh so i'm gonna go laugh too.

richard

6 comments:

Middle School Survivor said...

Has anyone ever notice how similar Kathy Griffin and Corrie are?! They have the same sense of humor! I love it!
-Emily

Trey said...

You know, I've never noticed the Kathy/Corrie comparison. I'm totally gonna have to check on that myself.

You know what else I've never done? Cleaned your house. And, I'm afraid that one's gonna stay in the Never category. Still, HOORAY FOR COMING TO VISIT!!!!!! Just to let y'all know, I'm going to the rehearsal dinner now, which wasn't the original plan. But, since I'm not a major factor in the coordination of the ceremony, my time there will minimal. I will keep y'all posted.

Trey said...

HAHAHAHA! That's the best story of Donald Duck's tail! Of course, which one of you posted that? I could guess...

Trey said...

Hooray! I guessed correctly! Yeah, it will very interesting to hear about your first trip to Disney World with little Pierre/Gretchen. Hurry up and find out whether the fetus is blue or pink!

Maggie said...

do y'all watch my life on the dlist??

Middle School Survivor said...

New season starts soon!