Sunday, December 09, 2007

A blast from the past...

As some of you may know, I once lived in Clinton and had the "privilege" of being a member of the Clinton High School marching band for one year. :) While searching through facebook groups, I stumbled upon a group for Clinton High School Band Alumni. This peaked my curiosity, so I decided to check it out. I found links to videos. One of which I am in. Even though you cannot tell which trumpet player I am, rest assured that I never missed a competition and I can guarantee that I am marching (and maybe playing) during this show. It was a long show, so if you don't have 10 minutes to spare, you can skip this one. But for all of you band geeks out there, it is a really good show! :) Enjoy!


2 comments:

Trey said...

Bravo!!! You sounded brilliant, Emily!

Anonymous said...

I love it..."maybe playing"...that's funny.