Monday, December 10, 2007

Carter has no fear!

Last Friday, Carter decided that he would introduce his forehead to the cubbies at daycare. (Consequently, I was in a small car accident on my way to pick him up.) When Richard went to get him, Carter looked terrible. However, if you have met him, you know that this accident did not phase him one bit. Ms. Terri said that he got mad when they wanted to put ice on his head or put Neosporin on his cut. Here's a picture of C's booboo. (This was taken with my phone, so excuse the quality.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby!

Trey said...

Oh man, the kid knows how to work the Christmastime sympathy! He's gonna get even MORE presents now!

Trey said...

Sorry for the rough day, but I'm glad the clip helped!!

Trey said...

Btw...who's "Cater?"

Middle School Survivor said...

Wow! What a rough day I must have been having the day I decided to change Carter's name. :)
You know, I did not notice that until you said something. :) That's sad.